Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Sick Girl

Luckily I'm ok, but the lack of posts have been because I've been extremely ill. What may or may not have been a side effect of the bacterial-riddled Trader Joe's wrap, the better part of the past 10 days have been spent recovering from a Hurrican Katrina strength decimation of my intestines. A few more tests at the end of this week will ultimately determine the true culprit, but I'm working my way back up to speed.


If only I looked this glamorous when sick. I think I actually have negative style when ill; bringing back the oversized sweats and old Field Hockey 2003 t-shirts. Did I mention the anti-hair and make-up stance?

In addition to my illness, I've been taking care of my (my parents') dog while they were out of town. Cute little bugger, but absolutely nuts. I love Chihuahuas. This one is seriously disturbed though. He's on doggy prozac.

No comments:

Post a Comment