Friday, February 27, 2009

Looky Looky.....Book-y

Just some random yet awsome inspiration from Lookbook. I guess this sort of Fashion mecca is what you get from invite only....


I like this because I could probably pull this off for work...ok maybe the dress needs to be a leeettle longer.

I have yet to purchase and/or attempt this but I totally want to. I saw a waitress wearing tights like these last night and was in awe. So hot right now.

Does anyone remember these books!?! My parents gave me "Miss Manners" last x-mas as a joke (not funny). I loaded it on to facebook and tagged my friends. haha.



Bad ass. Totes breaks the old black and blue rule. No bruise-likeness here (get it? black and blue?)


I finally found pants like this!!! Not quite as cool (not as skinny in the leg) but I think my sewing machine will do the trick. God I love thrift shopping. The next nice day I will try to rock this look. TGIF!

No comments:

Post a Comment