Monday, February 16, 2009

Ode to Olsen

There are many people/things I tend to mention a great deal in this blog...can you guess number 1 and 2? If you said the Olsens and Lauren Conrad, congratulations you have eyes and/or are literate. But yes, my obsession with the Olsens goes beyond addictive reality tv and tabloid updates. I actually respect/admire them as business people, talented and driven artists, and having more balls than a jumbo-size gum machine. Mary-Kate's Interview article just came out online and I'm dying. Dare I say Christopher Bollen actually gives her the credit she deserves? read more here http://www.interviewmagazine.com/fashion/mary-kate-olsen/

My absolute favorite Timothy White Photo......

Awe inspiring.......



Mk is just so fly.


March 2009 cover



This look is siiiicckkk. No one does sunglasses justice like MK


2008 article for Elle. I die (still).

No comments:

Post a Comment