Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hump Day

Wednesday is always that day that you just need to get over with. I'm super stoked for the weekend, and actually have Friday off! ManCandy is dragging my ass to a Wedding in Detroit. I have no idea what to expect, aside from some waspy goodness, and I've never been to Michigan. All I know is open bar + legallyblonde + chicken dance = Parents fucking love me.

Still a little sad about the end of such a kick-ass summer....

But then again...I know I'll be back next year.


Pop culture craziness went down this summer! At least his body is finally laid to rest.

I was beyond upset about the passing of DJ Am. He was DJing at Dusk in Atlantic City (that's New Jersey by the way...) this summer. I caught him once and it was unreal. His death is so sad because he died of an overdose...spurred by him taking anti-anxiety medication....because he was afraid of flying and had to fly all the time to DJ....and was afraid of flying because he was basically burned alive in a near fatal plan crash last year. Awful awful awful.

Last weekend my friends had rented a beach house for the weekend. They thought of everything except for an I-pod dock/boom box/whatever so we were forced to play CD's. Everyone dug through their cars and it was an eclectic mix of Bone Thugz, Wu Tang, 311, and Jayz. Jayz's shit was still hot. HOVA ya herrrd!

Hey pretty lady. I am not excited at all to see this sequel. Ew.

I miss the OC.

It definitely had some good episodes.

Ashlee Simpson is not emo. Stop looking like you're hexed all the time.

Ew. WHHYYYYYY?!?!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

  1. the oc was awesome. love how there is ALWAYS some lame but so addictive teen drama- 90210, dawsons creek, the oc, gossip girl....

    im not excited for the sex & the city sequel either. i loved the series, thought the movie was ok... why why?! let it end already!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah, the OC.
    my sister got me addicted to it... haha.

    ReplyDelete