Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Things I Want

Oh how I wish I was still in middle school and my mom would take me back to school shopping! Not only was it free clothes, but I could leisurely spend all day at the mall and walk out with bags and bags! High school I got more picky (well....I thought I was fashionable) and would drag my mom to stores on South Street/Walnut Street in Philly. Finally, when I was able to drive, my mom just gave me cash and gave up on the "bonding" time. Now, poor and out of school, I would give anything for my mom to take me shopping again!

So....a list of stuff I want..... 1) a bitchin romper like this

or this

2) A chanel 2.55 bag.

Or this nice little red number by Linea Pelle LC has been seen slinging around.

3) some sick plaid

4) Tights like this

5) A flattering and versatile tulip skirt

(Combine # 2 and 5) exhibit LC

6) a hot-ass bandage skirt or dress

8) any one of Rachel's summer into fall dresses above, and her Zac Posen bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment