Thursday, August 20, 2009

Diane Kruger Can Do No Wrong

Other than Uncle Karl, there are very few Germans that I am fond of...however, Diane Kruger continues to blow me away.

I first saw her in troy (as Helen) and was captivated by her perfectly smokey eyes in the film. Granted, she was once a model, but her fashion choices on and off the red carpet are impeccable.

I am a total history nerd, so don't judge me, but I loooovvveee the movie National Treasure (especially since 90% of the first one was shot in Philly) and although it's your typical campy action/comedy, she makes it bearable to watch.

"I would do anything for a part, nearly anything. Being in movies doesn't mean being pretty." -Diane Kruger

She does casual-chic so well.

Her latest role in Inglorious Bastards means many more red carpet ensembles during the promotion of the film.

Love this look...especially the shoes.

Always elegant, never boring.

Perfection. I die.

LegallyBlonde's pick....best red carpet look.

Diane during fashion week. So Hot Right Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment