Friday, July 17, 2009

Some Trashy Gossip

UUUUUHHH finally Friday. 12 more hours until I'm injuring my liver in Dewey. I wish I was there now.

Its 90 degrees and humid. I want to be lying on the beach in Dewey soooo badly.

Emma Watson looking hot at the Harry Potter (whatever fucking number it is now) premier. According to E! she's not retiring from acting, as many surmised from her interview in Elle this month. She's just trying to be a normal college girl for a bit. Good luck. Apparently some stars have pulled this off, you know, trying to get a college degree after getting famous (Natalie Portman, Brooke Sheilds) but really....can you imagine that Geology 101? All the Harry Potter fans/nerds/stalkers all over that. It would be like a million "Cool Ethans".

Acceptable tribute. Thanks Kate.

Insert caption here. So, here I am, running on the treadmill yesterday, working on keeping my shit looking good, and reading runner's world magazine (I know this makes me uber-douchey), and who is staring back at me....this. Go fuck yourself, Sarah Palin.

I can totally appreciate eccentric fashion...fierce, if you will. But this...this is just getting goofy. When Charlize Theron guest-starred on “Arrested Development” for 5 episodes, her character had this real quirky fashion style that everyone overlooked because she was so free-spirited. But then it turns out she wasn’t quirky and free-spirited, and was, in fact, retarded.
What do we really know about Lady GaGa? She’s not retarded is she?

Ooooo burned (again). This chick gets dropped more often than Adrian Peterson's football. There must be something seriously wrong with her...or her fun bags just get old. She seems sweet and ditzy enough; like the kind of girl who would do anything if you asked nicely and phrased it as a question, or easily calmed if upset at said boyfriend (Tony Homo). "Baby, baby, baby, calm down. I wasn't making out with that other girl....did your friends tell you that? But baby, I've seen you naked."

Brody Jenner's got a real classy girl. "Jayde" of the Hills fame (also playmate) apparently is all about the animals. She was handing out veggie hot dogs on Capital Hill yesterday.

She reminds me of the strippers I befriended in Montreal last time I was up there. Her face looks as though it is molded out of clay and I wonder how much saline/silicone is slapped on her body. I haven't taken notes on her style, probably because I haven't seen her with clothes on. I can't really talk shit though....she looks good. I guess I'm just a little jealous. Brody is the bro of my dreams. Hey Brody, if you drop the plastic, I know a cute blogger that might be interested.

Guess who's in the looney bin????

I mean, who would have thought she was having issues? She's been looking so healthy and fresh-faced these days. Apparently, she is being held under a 5150. That is to say she is being held against her will pending a psychiatric evaluation. Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment