Thursday, July 16, 2009

I could totally be into that!

Trying to refrain from too much word vomit. Great weekend...pics to come later. So, for now, some current favs/inspiration/random shit I'm totally obsessed with/into.

LC's hair. duh. I know I know, I kinda won't shut up about it, but I became one with my curling iron this weekend and did a bang-up job...if I don't say so myself.

I don't know who this kid is, but I want him.

Pink/bubblegum color done right.

Totes obsessed with pink. My room looks like the breast cancer association threw up in it. However, I usually end up in all black...how tragic! These dresses I would actually wear.

Blake= perf.

Mmmmm. Those shoes.

I loooove non-traditional pearls. Don't judge me, but my best purchase in Chinatown was the Chanel pearls knock-off.

One of the roommates remarked that it was already Halfway through summer....blasphemy! I am excited for boot season again though. Some people can pull off the boots in the summer, but unfortunately my feet never cooperate. They get too goddamn hot! No biggie, I'm perfectly content in some sky-high heels.

So hot.

Hayden looks amazing here! Supposedly her new movie tanked in theatres, but her style at recent events/promoting the movie have been superb. I'm inspired to really go ape shit with the sun-in this weekend at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment