Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Its Best Not to Take Yourself Too Seriously...

Some pics displaying recent weekends of debauchery. This past one was pretty phenomenal as well. Upon viewing these, I can only conclude; 1) I have the most amazing friends in the world, 2) We like to party, 3) I will never be able to run for public office.

9 am.

I am in love with a 30 year old bro in a cover band. I need to find jesus.

Somehow, we're cool enough to get pulled on stage...either that or he thought we were with the shark.

Which I guess we kind of were.

Kate: Its hot.
Me: Beer's cold.
Kate: What?
Me: YYYYEEEEAAAAAHHHHHH. (pouring beer on my head)
Sotaally Tober....

Booze cruise. You are never too old to shotgun.

The bartender roommate.

My faves.

2 pm.

Me: Starboard?
Court: Get the fuck out of here. I'm not moving from this chair until things stop spinning.
Me: so...is that a no?
Court: Don't you dare take a picture, you bitch.
I win.
The pregame Friday night. I love. These are the things that get me through the week in my professional life.

1 comment:

  1. Which of those people do you know, and which ones are online stalkers you decided to indulge by inviting to your house to get drunk with a ton of good looking girls with no plausible way to leave until the next morning? And how can I, as an online stalker myself, qualify for such an invitation?

    ReplyDelete