Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dew-mee Beach


I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow to get my life in check/go down the beach a little early and I couldn't be happier about it. Also, I have a sneaking suspicion that I'll be getting hammered tonight. My friend works at Delaware Today, the premier magazine in Del-a-where? and every year the throw a huge bash for the "Best of Delaware". I'm pretty excited since he hooked up ManCandy and I with free tickets and a limo to the event. It's being held at the ultra-swanky CW Harborside (yeah, Wilmington has a few cool places...see photo above) and will be chock-full of free food and booze!!! Party tonight.....
Beach tomorrow!!!!! This pic was from a few weeks ago when we decided a little late night party on the beach was a good idea....until the rent-a-cops chased us away, haha.


This picture also captures my excitement....fiiiinnnalllly getting my hair cut/highlighted tomorrow as well!


Just trying to keep myself busy until the end of the work day....I can't complain though....4 day work week kicks so much ass!

All I want to do Saturday and Sunday is get my sizzle on. LegallyBlonde needs to tan like whoa.

Wish I had that bathing suit and/or looked remotely that good.

Erin knows what's up. Fedora + Longboard=smells like Dewey.

No comments:

Post a Comment