Tuesday, March 10, 2009

MTV "Reality"

I tuned in (as usual) to my Monday Night guilty pleasure....The City, to get the latest on my favorite vapid ladies. I was surprised to learn there's only one episode left of The City! I wonder if MTV will be picking it up for another season....or, even better, if Whitney will stay in NYC....


My favorite raisin face with girl crush. I had no idea they were even friendly. Rachel Zoe looks better these days ( I think someone fixed her "jowls" because her face was looking a lot worse a few months ago) and of course, Ice-queen looks frostily hot. Side note: I'm getting my hair done in 2 weeks!!! Legally Blond is back with a vengeance baby!!

I want her hair and wardrobe....I love love love this blazer.


Mischa actually looking good for a change. Even though she dropped the weight she was criticized for a few months back...she was looking scary and not very cute during fashion week (NYC fashion week). Here, I think she looks great. I could do without the converses, but to each her own. The SATC feather headband is an awesome touch and like the top/blazer combo.


Found out today only one more season of the Hills before they all call it quits! I'm very sad, but I think for their careers' sake it's probably a good move (not that any of them have real careers aside for LC's fashion line). I guess the ratings dropped last season because viewers realized how fake and scripted it all is/was, but I totally indulge in the fake reality of these chickadees.



My apologies for not posting more outfits recently. My 3 week long illness(es) and snow gave way to some pretty un-inspiring outfits to say the least. I promise I will post soon though. In the meantime, here's a pic from last Friday night's shenanigans out at the local watering hole. Homegirl in the middle had such an awesome necklace she got a local jeweler. The yellow combo was so hot and so spring! Yours truly on the right. You can't really see in this pic, but that top is backless...and a very deep purple. I paired it with gray skinny jeans and fuchsia pumps to match the clutch I'm holding. Oh, and I broke down and started tanning again. I'm shaming myself as I'm typing.

No comments:

Post a Comment