Friday, March 13, 2009

Edge of ????

I just watched half of The Edge of Love last night (stolen computer version) and so far (ok I know watching movies half-way through is a total faux-pas but Mancandy came over...) its actually really very good. Apparently, its loosely based on poet Dylan Thomas in WWII times, but my overwhelming draw to it was the main stars...Kiera Knightly and Sienna Miller.


It's open for limited release in the US next Friday, March 20, 2009. I was quite excited when I first heard about the movie because it basically translates to lots of photo-ops of my two favs looking amazingly stylish and badass in the same locale/frame. I noticed (a.k.a while stalking gossip sites) the two actresses had been photographed together more in recent months, but I wasn't aware it was for the movies' promotion. Silly me, I think the fashionable just flock-to and/or befriend each other due the cosmic awesomeness of their irrespective styles (I can dream....). Alas, The Edge of Love was released at Cannes and then most of Europe throughout the summer/fall 2008.

I wish they had worked out....so hot, such complementing styles, and so seemingly cool. Sienna's outfit is amazing. I would give my first born for the dress and boots. I loved them in Alfie too! That will be next on my list of movies to watch. Stupid, Stupid Jude.

This photo alone inspired me to impulsively purchase a leopard scarf and led to an extended hunt of the little boys department (of every store I stepped foot in) for a blazer like that...



Style perfection. Sienna looks so damn happy in so many staged/pap photos. I envy her disposition. It always looks like she's her own best friend. Regardless of how true my theory is to actual reality, she just seems so cool in real life.


I assume they dress themselves. Kudos, ladies. No single stylist could be responsible for this perfection...not even Rachel Zoe (although one could make the argument). TGIF...baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment