Friday, January 29, 2010

Cloudy with a Chance of ....aw shit

You would think after almost 24 years of bitching when it gets cold, I would put myself of out my misery and move somewhere warmer. (un) Fortunately I live in the greatest city in the world, and I am a yank through and through. At the mid-point of every winter, I get fed-up with the Michelin Man look, and try my best to stay warm and still look stylish.

She's usually not my fav, but Dunst is a perfect replica of my unofficial winter uniform.

Love. I want a fraggle vest.

Even with boots, outfits like this leave you with frostbite....the whole "I'll be drinking so it'll create a 'liquid jacket' " never quite works out.
Nice! This is perfect errand-running/movies/shopping attire.

Yes, yes, black on black on black can get boring, but it's slimming (yay!), warm, and chic. Who could ask for more?

Looks cozy, but I doubt it can be all that cold out if she's in flip flops.....

I love in more ways than I can express. Adorable had with a feminine cardi and boots with a little edge. Oh Rachel! Where have you been?!

This is my usual go-to for a Friday/Saturday night....I'll throw on some pantyhoes (which actually do keep you warmer) and a scarf/gloves. As long as a taxi is involved I can usually endure a 5-10 min walk or wait outside....

Definitely an idea up for bat.

This looks soooooo warm and super cute. Goddam you Sienna!

No comments:

Post a Comment