Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My Cherie Amour

I love black and white photography. My bff Anna (although currently on hiatus) is in art and photography classes and is always one with a camera. I vowed to take more pictures this year, but have really only increased for the blog. I get too afraid that I'll lose my camera if I take it out, but those are the moments I always wish I had captured. I'm planning a baller-status weekend of fun (details to come later) and hope I manage to catch some of the debauchery!! Above, the iconic Elizabeth Taylor.

Tragic figure/life and a medium sized bag of crazy, but no one can deny her coolness. Edie Segewick...I highly recommend Factory Girl.

Anna's attempt at an iconic photo for me....my shades are better.....

The sexiest woman that ever lived...Brigitte Bardot.

"Ever girl has this pic in their apartment..." -Mancandy unimpressed with my choice in art. What most men don't realize is that we see this as the embodiment of class. Holly Golightly is what we want to be...to grow up into a classy woman, but retain our wild spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment