Friday, January 16, 2009

Winter-y Inspiration

So it is officially Winter and miserably cold out. YUCK. I can deal with with low temps and seasonal weather, but 5 degrees?!?!? My car barely starts! So today I decided to become inspired by the cozy, yet fashionable. MK looks amazing and that sweater makes me warm just looking at it.
YES, I have a flannel problem! But I Love this...the vest and boots and leggings? Perf.

A puffer jacket is probably necessary with Nicole's look, but definately a week-night bar friendly outfit.

This is adorable and looks super warm...I refuse to give up on Uggs just yet.
We know how I feel about flannel. LC, I know it was like 80 degrees when you wore this in LA. Stop taunting me! but it is very winter friendly.... and those boots....mmmmm.

Leg exposure could be dangerous, but totally necessary when my shoes come! This is the lovely Geri from Because I'm Addicted a looong time ago, but she is one of the few to pull off the flannel and skirt. Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment